среда, 15 апреля 2015 г.

They ask me…

Original  in Russian: http://18delphi.blogspot.ru/2013/04/blog-post_13.html

How can it be possible that I have been working for 17years at one place?

Do I have nowhere to go? Or am I so stupid?

Nowhere is a wrong word (though, I have not been invited)… I am not stupid, too…

Did you bring up YOUR children? I only begin to… My daughter is almost 6 and my son is 4 years old…

Same with my work…

I “brought up” much. I’d hate to leave. It is not honest, too – to leave.

But, more likely, it’s a pity since so much effort was put.

There’s no other choice but to search for the harmony in what I have. And, in fact, it is there…

I’d really like to tell about what I’ve reached with my “ball-breaker”...

I do tell “inside” myself… And get no response… This is not because “no one understands”… This is more likely because “everybody knows”… I tell about TRIVIAL things...

My colleagues are not sensitive to these things… They UNDERSTAND it without me...

They ALREADY reached “zen”… and they draw the energy from the “space”…

P.S. Just in case, this has nothing to do with sarcasm.

The work is GOOD… It is very technological... It is difficult to judge from outside… Sometimes I look at our inside technologies and think – “why the pillars like MS or IBM did not think these up?” Or did they think these up and hide it ELABORATELY? Or may be it was not necessary?

As for “17 years”… I’d like to think I am a “black sheep”… I LIKE to do what I do, I have no reasons to change something…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий