среда, 15 апреля 2015 г.

Offtopic. Briefly. About similarities

I go in for aikido. Simply “because it is graceful”...
Also, because the “heady air” after training creates an illusion of being in the mountains...
In numbers – for 10 years already.

But closely (honestly) – for five years.

To train honestly and closely means to “break and fall”… stand up… “break and fall”… AGAIN stand up… “break and fall”….Feeling no breath… The heart beats off-scale… When the training session is out, you understand – “I did it honestly”… I did not just “come and wave my hands and my arms”...

As in the mountains – I climb on a peak... Feeling no joy and no grief... But mere exhaustion... Understanding – “I’ve made it”… I sit there for a while and have a smoke… and go down…

Suddenly, at a regular training it “stroke” me... (I train in the mornings with my good friend.)

I seem to “know how to do”, but I don’t understand the idea.

I move my arm “here”, my leg “there”, I “stretch” here but “fell short” there… I have to “feel” these things...

In a way, it is similar to programming – when they ask me, “How do you do this?”, “How did you know the error was there?” or “How would you find the error?”...

The answer is ANYHOW...

I just do it “a million times”… Straight and tiresomely…

It is impossible to EXPLAIN…You have to fall – a MILLION times, straight and tiresomely…

And you have to swing your blade a MILLION times… RIGHT.

I swung my blade a MILLION times… WRONG.

NOW I will learn to do it RIGHT.

It is similar to programming.

Wait!... I have not been in the mountains yet… BUT this is a separate story…

P.S. My most “fundamental” developing were made in the mountains… when I was hanging another rope… in isolation from computers…


P.P.S. You always have to imagine that your opponent holds a knife in his hand.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий